We are working on an Auction of a Museum full of Historical memorabilia, Old flint Pistols, Military, Voortrekker, Medical, Railway, Farming and lots of Collectables in Wakkerstroom Mpumalanga.
This is going to be a two day Auction so keep this weekend open and make it a break away weekend to Wakkerstroom and enjoy the bird life and beauty of this small town full of History. There is enough accommodation and if you want to you can bring your caravan and camp out for the weekend.
Oom Chris Smit (local historian) has spent his life collecting memorabilia related to the history of Wakkerstroom & its surrounding areas, and all this is going on Auction.
- COLLECTABLES: Vintage Bottles, Enamel ware, Variety of Scales, Vintage Portraits, Badges, Books, Bible collection and lots more…
- TINS: Variety of Tins, Brookes Oros tin.
- FURNITURE: Ball & Claw Chairs, Riempies Couches Afrikana, Buffet with mirror, Cupboards, Baby chair, Wilcox & White Organ
- WAR: Military Medallions, Boer war Prints and original of Generals etc.
- VINTAGE TOY’S: Tin pedal cars, Tricycle’s, Dolls etc.
- RAILWAY: Train number plate, Lamps etc
- FARMING: Vintage farming equipment
We took some photos just to give you an idea what is going on auction: